- Model NO.: PCS
- Application: Powder Coating
- Specification: CE, ISO9001: 2008, SGS
- HS Code: 8474390000
- Model: PCS30, PCS46, PCS55, PCS70, PCS100
- Trademark: DEGOLD
- Origin: Chongqing, China
To satisfy customers' growing requirements on powder coating production, Degold developed the enhanced version PCS--11D extruders, which are with stronger and higher effective during process of extruding than the previous 8D version. PCS70-11D single-screw/single-rod extruder for powder coating kneader is suitable for large scale batch production.
Degold produce a new extruder with novel screw design: Each circle of the screw rod is sectioned into 3 washer, which keep reciprocating motion during the swiveling of the screw rod and change to seesaw motion when the rod finishes one circle of rotation. As a result, a fierce shear action is generated between the rotary screw thread and the 3 rows of pins with 120° Angle which are mounted in the feeding container.
Frequency-converter screw reciprocating movement and adjustable shear force can optimize the mixing process as best. Materials can be cut, segment, kneader, re-set, loose mixing in the shear clearance among screw sheet, screw corner and pin, to reach the excellent dispersion and distribution result. Reciprocating shear continuous process make shorter time of working process, narrow distribution of materials, lower temperature of products and excellent cleansing ability for products.
Traits of PCS series extruder:
1. Compact design: Feeding unit, driving unit and heating/cooling unit are integrated; Delivered to customers as pre-assembled pipes and wires, therefore can be installed within a short time.
2. Double-screw sideways feeding unit: Allowing higher feeding rate.
3. Modular machining unit: Can replace and reorganize screws according to the process requirements.
4. Improved dispersion: Screw rotation increased to 500r/min, allowing higher rate of dispersion and material flow.
Traits of PCS-11D version, besides previous 8D version:
1. Output increase under standard formulation.
2. Processing ability improvements for more demanding powder coating system with low viscosity and low filler content or under PT910 and Primid formulation.
3. High performance-price ratio.
4. Screw speed increased to 500-650r/min.
5. Process length extension 11L/D.
Technical Data Sheet:
|Screw length/diameter ratio||7:1 or 11:1||8:1 or 11:1||8:1or 11:1||8:1 or 11:1||8:1 or 11:1|
|Max screw rotation r/min||300/500||300/500||500||600||500|
|Main motor power(KW)||4 or 5.5||11 or 22||30||45||90|
|Output(depending on formulation) kg/h||For lab use||50-100||50-300||100-600||300-1200|