- Model NO.: CM300-D
- Application: Masterbatches, Powder Coatings, PVC etc.
- Running Time: 3-5min
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 8474390000
- Container Volume: 300L
- Control: PLC
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: DEGOLD
- Origin: Chongqing, China
The CM-D series container mixers are used for powders production.
The CM series of container mixers provide the best alternative to conventional high speed mixers when production conditions require a high versatility and a wide range of different products to be mixed with the same mixer.
Thanks to the container mixer special design divided into two separate units, mixing head and protable container, the cleaning time between batches is minimized therefore the risk of contamination too when switching from one type of production to another.
Mix, storage and transportation are optimized by directly using the same containers that can be easily inserted in a dosing system either to a weighting scale or an extruder feeder.
After mixing has been finished, the container will be turned down to the basic position. Container's design will meet the transportation requirement, so it is easy to transport the materials to the following extruding processing line.
Do not worry about the cleaning also, because the mixer can be cleaned quickly and without any residues be left in the cleaning positon.
|Powder coating||Master batch (PE, PP, PA, PVC, PS, ABS, TPE, EPS...)||Dye concentrates|
|Brake linings||Additives (e.g. TiO2, CaCo3, Zn, MgO...)||Silic acid with liquids|
|Leather fibers||Toner (premixtures and finished mixtures)||Construction materials|
|Food||PVC (hard/soft) preparation (without cooling)||Cosmetics|
|PTFE||Pencil and colored pencil leads||Metal compounds (MIM)|
1. Double speed mixing, with frequency converter, two mixing blades: One is for premixing, the other smaller one is for dispersing, in order to make mix result much more effective.
2. Quick and easy cleaning of the mixer. The mixer is cleaned by pivoting the mixing head without the container into a position favorable for the operator, without having to perform any other modifications to the machine.
3. The many possible uses of the container. Feeding, mixing, transporting and emptying in the same container.
4. Electrical Control is adopted with man-machine interface and PLC, which results in high automation, operating convenience and reliability.
5. Maximization of Mixing Time
6. Filling/Discharging Remote of Mixing Area
7. Solids and Liquid Additions can be added During Mixing
Mixing motor power:
Blades rotary speeds
Rotary motor power:
Lifting motor power:
0.6Mpa, 1/4" interface port
380V 50Hz (it can be customized)
Container outlet butterfly vavle diameter:
Automatic container mixers under process: