- Degold High Speed Dispersers
- 27 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: FS30Y/FS30YB
- Main Motor Power: 30kw
- Dispersing Disc Material: Ss304
- Application: Paint, Ink, Pigment, Medicines, Coating, Chemicals
- Transport Package: wooden box
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Dispersing Shaft Lifting Way: Hydraulic
- Dispersing Process Way: Chormed Plated
- Dispersing Shaft Rotary Speeds: Variable
- Trademark: DEGOLD
- Specification: CE, ISO9001: 2008, SGS
- HS Code: 8474390000
DEGOLD FS series disperser is a kind of machine which is used for stirring, mixing, dissolving and dispersing the materials in liquid and powder solid. This series of agitators can be easily operated with hydraulic elevation and rotation frame. This kind of agitators are widely used for the industries, which produce printing ink, dyestuffs, medicines, coating, chemical and non-metallic materials etc.
DEGOLD FS series dispersers are adopting a compacted design which consists of lifting device, driving device, mixing device, pneumatic device etc. The motor has the function of CV lifting; The shaft rotation speed can be changed according to customers' needs. The peripheral velocity will be 17m/s. The high speed of the mixing head makes the raw materials turn over and over so as to shear and mix the materials completely.
DEGOLD FS series dispersers' lifting devices are including pneumatic device and hydraulic device.
1. Reliable frequency=conversion speed control;
2. Hydraulic lifting and pneumatic lifting;
3.360 degrees; Rotary positioning for convenient using.
1. FS means DEGOLD disperser;
2. "30"means the main motor power.
3. "Y" means Hydraulic lifting
4. "B" means flame-proof/explosion-proof design, and the ordinary explosion-proof is not marked.
Any questions and opinions are great appreciated here all way.
Technical Data Sheet:
|Main motor power (kW)||5.5||7.5||11||15||18.5||22||30||37||45||55||75|
|Dispersion shaft speed (r/min)||0-1500||0-1200||0-1000|
|Height of shaft lifting (mm)||1200||1400||1600|
|Estimated processing batch≤L(we take water as example)||350||400||450||500||700||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000|
|Dispersion discs diameter (mm)||L||1655||2150||2120||2500|
|Net weight (kg)||1140||1155||1165||1830||1850||1885||2000||2055||2085||2310||2425|