- Model NO.: ZM5KB
- Suitable Grinding Medium: Zirconium/Zirconia/Zircon Beads
- Applicable Industry: Paint, Ink, Pigment etc.
- Type: Disc Grinder
- Application: Chemical
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 8474202000
- Mill Type: Pin Type Inside Grinding Chamber
- Function: Wet Grinding for Particle Size Reduce
- Usage: High Viscosity
- Object: Milling Cutter
- Trademark: DEGOLD
- Origin: Chongqing, China.
ZM5KB conical pin type bead mill(Explosion-proof) is totally explosion-proof type, which is suitable for solvent based formulations.
ZM5KB conical pin type bead mill( (Explosion-proof)is suitable for superfine grinding and dispersion of medium and high-viscosity products.
1. Offset ink
2. Screen printing ink
3. Concentration ink
4. Printing oil for cigarette packet
5. Top grade
1. High precision space separating unit capable of self cleaning. Suitable for φ 0.4mm or bigger grinding medium. Separating space can be adjusted by selecting different rotor separating ring.
2. Conical grinding cavity, slit mixer, small working zone considerably lower down cross pollution.
3. Forced cooling of rotor, stator and separating ring.
4. High precision bearing and double-mechanical seal.
5. Mechanically-powered pressure unit to adjust effective bead load and product quality.
6. High abrasion-resistance materials for grinding cavity.
7. Compeletely explosion proof type.
Universal Horizontal Large-Volume Conical Slit Bead Mill is widely used in the dispersion and superfine grinding of medium and high-viscosity products for 50kg/h or bigger batch production.
1. Rotor and stator forced cooling
2. Separation ring cooling
3. Precision bearing and double-mechanical seal
4. High precision space separation
5. Product pressure/temperature control
6. Revolve-open pressure unit
7. Speed-adjustable feed pump
8. Explosion-proof design
Any questions and comments are great appreciated here all way.
|Main technical parameters:|
|Effective grinding cavity volume||L||5|
|Driving motor power||KW||22,30|
|Cooling water consumption ( 0.3Mpa)||m 3 /h||1.8|
|Controlling air pressure||Mpa||0.6-1|
|Dia. of grinding medium||mm||0.4-2.5|